50 Powerful and Motivational Joyce Meyer Quotes
God knows everything you’ve been through and He’s able to help and heal you. Here’s a list of 50 amazing Joyce Meyer quotes to motivate you and help you understand that you have a bright new future in Christ.
1. Just because we don’t see anything doesn’t mean God’s not working.
2. No matter how many times you mess up, God is always there to give you a fresh start.
3. Turn your situation over to God, because He can do more in a moment than you can do in a lifetime.
4. God can do exceedingly, abundantly, above and beyond, but you’ve got to know who you are. You’ve got to know that He loves you.
5. You think when you’re having to wait, that means God doesn’t love you? Maybe God’s got something deeper in mind than your immediate relief.
6. No matter what is going on in your life right now. Don’t lose hope. Your breakthrough is coming.
7. Just because you can’t see it yet, doesn’t mean it’s not on its way.
8. Don’t just pray for God to open doors. Pray for God to close doors in your life that need to be closed.
9. It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life.
10. Stop determining your worth and value by what other people say. Be determined by what the Word of God (scriptures)says.
11. You’ve got just as much opportunity as everybody else. It just depends on what you’re willing to believe and how you’re willing to live.
12. The Word of God coming out of your mouth is stronger than anything that has ever been said to you.
13. When you are in a storm, remember that the rough weather won’t last forever.
14. I’m not where I need to be, but thank God I’m not where I used to be.
15. God can do more for you in a minute than you can do in a lifetime.
16. I want you to listen to me, “God loves you.” I said, “God loves you!”
17. Character is doing what you don’t want to do but know you should do.
18. Worry sees the problem, but faith sees the God who can handle the problem.
19. Just because you’ve had a bad start doesn’t mean you can’t have a good finish.
20. God loves us because He wants to. Nothing you can do about it. He just loves you and if you want to miss out on it, that’s up to you but God’s going to love you anyway.
21. Be a blessing and you will always be blessed!
22. God can open doors for you than no man can open.
23. Anger takes a lot of energy, learn to control it and you can avoid a lot of stress.
24. We can hide things from people, we can even hide them from ourselves, but we cannot hide them from God.
25. When you are tempted to give up, your breakthrough is probably just around the corner.
26. Worry is useless, so why do it?
27. The most miserable way to live is to be controlled by your emotions. Emotions are not sinful, but to live by them is tragic.
28. Spending time with God is the key to our strength and success in all areas of life. Be sure that you never try to work God into your schedule, but always work your schedule around Him.
29. God was serious about me but there was a time when I wasn’t serious about Him. I finally got tired of having a mediocre life where I was miserable all the time so I got serious with God.
30. What an honor to be able to say, “No matter what kind of problem I have in my life, I get to trust God. God loves me. I don’t have to live in fear. God is on my side and I get to give God my problems, cast my care, go on and enjoy my life while God works on my situation.”
31. Speak this over your life: “God, I give you my reputation. I’m not going to spend my life worrying about what people think about me. I am going to be free to be who I am and be led by You and do what I believe You want me to do, and whatever people think, it’s up to them.”
32. Put your expectations on God, not on people.
33. Know that whatever you have to do today, God is going to give you what you need to do it.
34. Obeying God is the answer to straightening out every problem that you have.
35. God doesn’t tell you to do hard things so He can stand back and laugh and watch you struggle. He tells you to do things the things that He knows are gonna work out to your good in the end.
36. You feel the way you feel because you think the way you think.
37. Whatever you think your weakness is, if you give it to God, then He can do something with it that will just amaze the world.
38. Before I go to sleep at night, I like being able to say, “I’m not angry at anybody.” Don’t wait for the other person to make it right. Just go ahead and be first.
39. It changes everything in your life when you know that God loves you unconditionally.
40. Courage is fear that has said its prayers and decided to go forward anyway.
41. If you are angry at anyone, let it go right now and be happy today!
42. Sometimes life can get you down. How do you keep your hopes up when your circumstances seem hopeless?
43. One mistake does not have to rule a person’s entire life.
44. Stop despising where you are in your journey and let God use it for your good.
45. God created us to please Him, which sets us free from the need to please people.
46. If you’re hurting spiritually, mentally, emotionally, financially, in your relationships… I want you to grasp hold of what I’m about to say: There is no area in your life that God doesn’t care about.
47. You can suffer the pain of change or suffer remaining the way you are.
48. The best way to stop saying wrong things is to stay so busy saying right things that there’s no room for the wrong things.
49. The greatest mistake you can make is to be continuously afraid that you will make one!
50. I love the Word of God, it’s what has changed my life, and it’s what will change yours.
Did you enjoy these inspirational Joyce Meyer quotes? Need more inspiration? Watch the video below.