In The Beginning
1. From which tree were Adam and Eve not allowed to eat?
2. What did the serpent tell Eve would happen if she ate the forbidden fruit?
3. Who in the Garden of Eden called out, “Where are you?
4. In Genesis, a cherubim and a flaming flashing sword guard the way to which tree?
5. The Bible tells us that the fruit Eve ate in the Garden of Eden was an apple. True or false?
6. In Genesis 2, how was the ground watered?
7. Why did God bring all the animals to Adam in the garden?
8. In the account of creation, on what day did God make all the plants and trees?
9. To cover their nakedness, what type of leaves did Adam and Eve sew together?
10. In the beginning, in which garden did Adam and Eve live?
Kings Of Israel
1. Who was Israel’s first king?
2. On what mountain was King Saul killed at the battle between his forces and the Philistines?
3. The name Saul means “God answers”. True or false?
4. Did Solomon, Saul, or David say “In you, O Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame”?
5. What was the name of Saul’s daughter who married King David?
6. Who rebuked King David when he killed Uriah in order to take his wife?
7. Which son of David killed his half-brother Amnon?
8. How did King Solomon propose to resolve the case of two mothers claiming the same baby?
9. Who is believed to be the author of the Old Testament book Song of Songs?
10. How many wives did King Solomon reportedly have?
Women Of The Bible
1. Who persuaded King Xerxes to permit all of the Jews within his kingdom to defend themselves against their enemies?
2. How many Old Testament books bear the names of women?
3. Who told Simon Peter, “They have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we do not know where they have put him”?
4. Who was the sister of Jesus’ friends Lazarus and Mary?
5. Whose baby “leapt in the womb” when her cousin Mary came to visit her?
6. What payment did the rulers of the Philistines promise Delilah in return for help in capturing Samson?
7. Which queen said, “How can I bear to see disaster fall on my people? How can I bear to see the destruction of my family?
8. Who allowed Ruth to glean in his fields?
9. To whom did an angel say, “Greetings, you who are highly favored!”?
10. Which raw material did God use to create woman?
The End Times
1. Name the final battle between the forces of good and evil to take place at the end of the world.
2. How many horsemen are mentioned in Revelation Chapter 6?
3. Jesus said that he would return in the same way in which he ascended into heaven. True or false?
4. In Jesus’ parable about all the nations being collected together and separated into two groups, the sheep were separated from what other animal?
5. What was written on the foreheads of the 144,000?
6. Which Book in the New Testament is also called the Apocalypse?
7. Wide is the gate and broad the road that leads where?
8. Which New Testament author says that his readers should be patient and stand firm because the Lord’s coming is near?
9. What is the name used in Revelation for the Antichrist?
10. In the book of Revelation, who has the number 666?